In this video, learn about Windows Update for Business, including using deployment groups, maintenance windows, peer-to-peer delivery, and integration.
- [Instructor] Windows Update for Business … is a feature that allows enterprises to manage … Windows 10 updates. … All versions of Windows 10, except the Home edition, … can use Windows Update for Business features. … Windows Update for Business allows enterprises … to control and manage and deploy Windows updates … at scale within the organizations. … This includes quality updates and feature updates … and also includes upgrading Windows 10 devices … from an earlier release version to a later one, … such as from 1809 to 1903. … It allows you to manage updates by using … deployment groups or upgrade rings. … These allow to manage when groups and devices … will receive their updates. … You can also specify maintenance windows, … which define when the updates will occur. … For example, during lunchtime. … You can configure delivery optimization, … which allows the faster delivery of updates … and Windows Update for Business, … which is fully compatible with existing Microsoft tools, … such as group policy, …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.