In this video, learn about the cloud-based Windows Analytics tool and a review of the Analytics portal.
- [Instructor] Windows Analytics is a cloud based tool … that allows you to collect and collate data … about the state of your deployed devices. … Windows Analytics includes three main components, … device health, update compliance, and upgrade readiness. … Let's take a look at each of these. … Device health allows you to identify … devices which crash frequently, … device drivers which crash frequently, … and issues with Windows Information Protection, or WIP. … WIP is the feature that allows you to maintain … the separation between corporate owned data … and private data stored on the same device. … Windows Health uses Windows diagnostic data … gained from the telemetry that Windows 10 sends … to Windows Analytics. … Update compliance is used to monitor quality … and feature updates on your Windows 10 devices. … You can view an inventory of your Windows 10 devices, … any compliance update issues that need your attention, … the status of Windows Defender antivirus … signatures and threats, …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.