In this video, learn how to implement Conditional Access using policies. In this video, learn how Conditional Access policies work with other policy types to control access to data and resources.
- [Instructor] Microsoft Intune … includes another special type of policy that you can use. … This is called a conditional access policy. … These are used to control the granting of access … for users, devices, or apps. … Conditional access policies do not work … as standalone policies. … They take in status data provided … by other policy types and then use the status data … to decide if and how access will be granted. … Let's take an example. … You create a conditional access policy … granting access to the Dynamics three six five app … for members of your sales team. … When a user logs into their device, … your device configuration, data protection, … and app management policies will check … that the user's device is safe, … that the device meets all policy requirements, … and the user's status will also be checked. … If all of these checks succeed, … then the user will be granted access … to the Dynamics three six five app. … Intune relies on Azure Active Directory … to receive the status data from your policies …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.