Review, compare, and contrast the differences, pros, and cons for onsite and offsite models. Including no access, no patching, no installs, and no reboots. Also explore, better security, remote control access, and how to manage services and access.
- [Instructor] Now that you have a good understanding … of the cloud basics, let's now compare … the cloud with an on-premises solution. … When you move to the cloud, you may sense … a loss of control. … This is temporary and should reduce … as you build up the trust with your cloud service provider … and become more comfortable and familiar … with the service and tools that you use … to manage the cloud. … With your own hardware, you often help design, … build and configure the infrastructure. … You also have physical access to the hardware … and you're able to maintain and monitor … it with your own hands. … You're able to use the graphical user interface or GUI. … Simply put, you have full control. … With the cloud, you consume services … and lose physical touch with the hardware. … You have limited access to the hardware … and need to configure everything … through a web-based management console using a browser. … Effectively, you're removed from the hardware … and that can feel a bit alien. …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.