In this video, get a review of the available integration tools, evaluation, and planning for moving to the cloud.
- [Instructor] When you try to join two clouds together, … such as in a hybrid cloud environment, … you should consider using cloud-based tools … and cloud-based solutions … to help achieve a smooth integration. … Your cloud service provider … may offer cloud-based tools … such as wizards, applications or web pages. … These tools can analyze your current system, … replicate it into the cloud … and then transfer all of your locally held data … into the cloud. … For example, your database vendor … may provide a tool to assist … with moving and transforming data … from an on-premises database … to a database stored in a PaaS cloud. … There are also many third-party solutions available … to assist with migrating data to the cloud. … Examples of currently available tools … include Microsoft FastTrack, … this comprehensive service is offered by Microsoft for free … to help you move your on-premises systems … to Microsoft 365. … It includes migrating to Office 365, … and the productivity apps and services …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.