In this video, discover what is meant by cloud availability and its importance to organizations for them being able to connect and use their own data.
- [Instructor] What do we mean by cloud availability, … and is it a big deal? … It can fundamentally impact your business, … so yes, it's really important. … One of the major reasons for some businesses … avoiding moving to the cloud is … because of perceived cloud availability concerns. … Despite all of the amazing features … and functionality that are provided … by cloud service providers, … they still cannot be 100% reliable. … In fact, no provider offers 100% uptime, … and in the last few years, … you may have seen in the news that Amazon, … Google, and Hotmail, which is Microsoft, … have all experienced sizeable outages. … Therefore, before choosing to move to the cloud, … you need to consider potential outages … and the possible impact that these could have … on your business. … Some service outages will be inevitable, … and therefore you'll need to accept them. … For example, if you were to lose access … to email three or four times a year, … for 30 minutes on each occasion, … would this be a deal-breaker? …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.