In this video, get an overview of bulk enrollment options for Intune, including Windows Autopilot, Provisioning Packages, and Device Enrollment manager.
- [Instructor] Enrolling single devices into Management … is not practical in an Enterprise environment. … To bulk enroll devices, you can use several methods, … including Windows Autopilot, … using a Device Enrollment Manager, … or using the Apple Configurator tool. … The Windows Autopilot is a modern deployment method … for Windows 10 devices. … It offers administrators a hands-off method … during the initial setup of a device, … which auto-enrolls devices into Intune. … You can also use a Device Enrollment Manager, … which is a special user account … that is used to bulk enroll up … to 1,000 corporate-owned devices. … These devices are not linked to a dedicated user account. … For example, point of sale devices, or kiosks. … You can have up to 25 device enrollment managers … within a single tenant. … Another bulk enrollment method is for iOS devices. … These can be enrolled by USB, … by connecting the Apple device to a Mac computer, … and then using the Apple Configurator tool. … Let's now review how to add a device enrollment manager. …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.