In this video, learn how to plan and manage device access using Mobile Device Management policies, including a review of the different policy types.
- There are several different types … of Intune policy available. … Broadly they used to implement device configuration, … which was already seen, data protection including … configuring compliance requirements … and application management. … Let's find out why we need to use … these additional Intune policies. … Administrators cannot allow unmitigated access … to corporate information. … There are many laws and regulations in place … that now require you to Safe Guard this data. … If data is leaked, lost or stolen, … this can cause embarrassment and even financial loss … through loss of customers or data breach regulation fines. … Therefore, devices, data, and apps … all need to be managed and protected using policies. … This includes managing which devices can be used, … how devices are configured, who can use the devices, … how devices can access you corporate data, … and what apps on information they're able to access. … You need to ensure that devices are safe to use … by setting standards within your organization. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.