Learn where to go to get additional help online and see additional resources delivered with this course.
- [Jeanne] Now that we've concluded…going through all the exercises…in this MicroStation for AutoCAD users introductory course,…I want to show you a couple of places…where you can get some additional help.…The first place you can go to get additional help…is actually in the MicroStation application itself.…I'd like to point out in the pull-down menus…the link to the BE communities.…The BE communities opens the Bentley communities website…where all the users of the MicroStation products…and all the developers of the Bentley products…post their questions and answers.…
This is where you can get answers straight from Bentley,…so be sure to use this as a resource.…I know I sure do.…I use it whenever I'm looking for the answer to a question.…You can also use my book MicroStation for AutoCAD Users,…found on Amazon.com.…Yes, this book is a little out of date,…but the software hasn't changed that much,…and a new version will be out soon,…so keep a lookout for that.…You can also use the PDF documents…provided in the exercise file folders…
- Placing, points, curves, and line streams
- Editing text
- Working with dimensions
- Element attributes
- Changing the display and scales of various linestyle types
- Working with groups
- Modifying and manipulating fences
- Using measure commands
- Working with cells
Skill Level Advanced
Learning Bentley MicroStation V8iwith Jeanne Aarhus3h 11m Intermediate
MicroStation 3D Essential Trainingwith David Martin3h 37m Beginner
1. More Draw Commands
2. Working with Text
3. Working with Dimensions
4. Working with Element Attributes
5. Working with Groups
6. Using Fences
7. Using Measure Commands
8. Working with Cells
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.