Join Jeanne Aarhus for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Migrating from MicroStation V8i to CONNECT.
- Navigating the new interface
- Using the new properties
- Customizing the interface
- Creating custom buttons and ribbons
- Using enhanced annotation
- Text commands
- Practical applications of CONNECT
Skill Level Intermediate
MicroStation 3D Essential Trainingwith David Martin3h 37m Beginner
1. Navigate the New Interface
2. Using the New Interface
3. Customizing the Interface
4. Using Enhanced Annotation
5. Practical Applications of CONNECT
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.