Join Jeanne Aarhus for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of MicroStation: Plotting in V8i.
- [Instructor] Now that we've concluded…going through all the exercises…in this MicroStation plotting course,…I want to show you a couple of places…where you can get some additional help.…The first place you can go to get some additional help…is actually using the MicroStation application itself.…I'd like to point out, in the Help pulldown menu,…the link to the Be Communities.…The Be Communities is a website…where all the users of Bentley products…and all the developers of Bentley products…post their questions and answers.…This is where you can get questions answered,…straight from Bentley.…
So be sure to use this as a resource.…I know I sure do.…I use it whenever I'm looking for the answer to a question.…This brings us to the end of this course.…Check back on on LinkedIn Learning…for more MicroStation courses coming in the near future.…We have a full schedule planned for 2017.…Thank you so much for taking your time to watch this course.…I hope all of you learned a lot,…but more importantly,…I hope you enjoyed learning…
Jeanne Aarhus begins by using a customized environment to show how simple plotting can be. She then demonstrates how to automate the print environment to improve project efficiency. Jeanne also explains how to use the software to generate output using different types of models, including design, drawing, and sheet models. After completing this course, you're prepared to generate simple 2D and 3D drawing output to various output types using a customized print environment.
- Using Windows printers
- Using models to print
- Using the sheet model at 1:1 and 1:50
- Using cut sheets
- Batch printing with the Print Organizer
- Using CAD data in the PDF
- Understanding print configuration files
- Setting up workspace print configurations
- Using print attributes
- Using pen tables
- Using logical name automation
- Using a standard border