Join David Martin for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of MicroStation 3D Essential Training.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can download them to the desktop as I have done here. Inside the exercise files folder, you'll have PDF versions of each of the completed projects, you'll have project files showing completed versions of projects 1, 2, and 3, and also, in chapter 5, you'll have a completed version of project 4, which is the assembly drawing. Within chapters 1, 2, and 3 and 4, you'll also have completed versions of each of the individual projects in various stages of completion.
Finally, in the support files folder, you'll have the title block files, the line styles files that you'll use for custom line styles, the parts list file and also the title block text files that you'll be using when you complete the projects. To open up a file, you can navigate to the project files folder and then just double-click or go into MicroStation select series and then open the file using the file open technique.
- Navigating the interface efficiently
- Creating 2D views from 3D solid geometry
- Creating a complex shape
- Creating dimension styles
- Creating a 2D view with title blocks
- Dimensioning and printing a drawing
- Beginning the 3D solid
- Drawing and dimensioning a plate, bracket, and more
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to the Software and Projects
2. Drawing and Dimensioning a Plate
3. Drawing and Dimensioning a Bracket
4. Drawing and Dimensioning an Angle Guide
5. Drawing and Dimensioning a Geneva Cam Assembly
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.