This video covers the conclusion of the Geneva cam project. PDFs for the assembly are created. Versions of the assembled and exploded assemblies are made.
- [Instructor] Now that we've completed…the assembly drawings…I just wanted to go over how to create the PDF file…for the assembly.…So I'm going to go ahead and open up the assembled version…of our project.…So I'm going to go to 05 06, 4-5.…So from here we can go ahead and create…a 3-D assembled version PDF file for our assembly…and we've already set up the assembled…and also the exploded versions.…So what we'll do now is hit the print button.…
And then we'll create a 3-D assembly…and I'll go ahead and change the scale here to about one.…Actually, let's do about one point two.…This is totally up to you as for the scale.…So we just want to start off with parts of this magnification…and then we'll hit print to 3D…and then we'll go ahead and hit the print button…and then we'll need to go over to…where we've been saving our PDF files.…So I'm going to go to Project Files, PDF files.…And then this will become project four, 3D.…
And then I'm also going to add in the notation,…this is our exploded version.…So I'll use the word exploded…
- Navigating the interface efficiently
- Creating 2D views from 3D solid geometry
- Creating a complex shape
- Creating dimension styles
- Creating a 2D view with title blocks
- Dimensioning and printing a drawing
- Beginning the 3D solid
- Drawing and dimensioning a plate, bracket, and more
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to the Software and Projects
2. Drawing and Dimensioning a Plate
3. Drawing and Dimensioning a Bracket
4. Drawing and Dimensioning an Angle Guide
5. Drawing and Dimensioning a Geneva Cam Assembly
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.