Angular and radial dimensions are added to the views. The views are moved due to the addition of the dimensions.
- [Instructor] Okay, now we're going to be…doing the angular and radial dimensions.…One thing I notice though, is that…I have the wrong number of places…here for this dimension.…So I'm just going to change this using…the change dimension tool.…So I'll just change this over to to place inside.…There we go.…All right.…So now we're ready to add in the…radial dimensions and then we'll…move on to the angular.…So let's start with the top view…and we're going to go ahead and dimension…this first hole.…The only hole we need to worry about.…
And we're using three place for this.…And we're just going to hook this to the left.…And then we'll go ahead and edit the text…to make it .301.…One thing I want to check here.…I just want to make sure I have the…right hole size here.…Yes, okay, good.…So let's go ahead and modify this dimension.…For some reason, it gave me the radius…even though I was in the diameter mode,…so I'm not going to worry about that.…
I'll just type in the new value.…So this'll be 12X and then small n for diameter,…
- Navigating the interface efficiently
- Creating 2D views from 3D solid geometry
- Creating a complex shape
- Creating dimension styles
- Creating a 2D view with title blocks
- Dimensioning and printing a drawing
- Beginning the 3D solid
- Drawing and dimensioning a plate, bracket, and more
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to the Software and Projects
2. Drawing and Dimensioning a Plate
3. Drawing and Dimensioning a Bracket
4. Drawing and Dimensioning an Angle Guide
5. Drawing and Dimensioning a Geneva Cam Assembly
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.