This video continues the project. The appropriate corners and rounded and chamfered and the counterbore, countersunk, and simple holes are added.
- [Instructor] Okay, so next up…is we need to add in the holes.…So, we're going to do the holes first…and then we'll do the fillets and rounds.…So, my first feature, let's go back to the PDF once again.…So, we can choose whichever hole we want.…We have three holes altogether,…and we have a counterbored hole here…on the left hand side of the part.…We have a countersunk hole, you can tell this…by the symbology and also the hidden lines,…and then we have a through hole, just a simple through hole…here at the top of the part.…So, we're going to do this hole first,…and then we'll tackle the other holes.…
So, I'm referring to these notations here…for the information I'm going to put in when I create the hole.…So this counterbored, for example,…gives us a counterbore diameter,…and then this is the depth of the counterbore at .15.…And then the .25 is a smaller hole…that goes all the way through the part.…And then for the countersunk, this will give us…the diameter of the countersink portion of the hole,…and then the degrees is 82 degrees,…
- Navigating the interface efficiently
- Creating 2D views from 3D solid geometry
- Creating a complex shape
- Creating dimension styles
- Creating a 2D view with title blocks
- Dimensioning and printing a drawing
- Beginning the 3D solid
- Drawing and dimensioning a plate, bracket, and more
Skill Level Beginner
Civil 3D 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jeff Bartels13h 49m Intermediate
1. Introduction to the Software and Projects
2. Drawing and Dimensioning a Plate
3. Drawing and Dimensioning a Bracket
4. Drawing and Dimensioning an Angle Guide
5. Drawing and Dimensioning a Geneva Cam Assembly
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.