Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Meshmixer: Additive Manufacturing Job Preparation.
- [Instructor] If you have a premium subscription to Lynda.com or LinkedIn Learning, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. If you open up the exercise files folder, you'll find that there are folders for each video of this course, so if you want to open an exercise file simply open up the folder, and then you can double click, or you can drag and drop the file into Meshmixer. And now you're ready to work with the file. Alright, pretty straightforward. Let's get moving with the course.
This course was created by Ryan Kittleson. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Checking and changing a model's scale
- Fixing mesh issues
- Checking a model's balance and adding a base
- Splitting a model into smaller pieces
- Making tab and slot connections
- Increasing thickness for printability
- Making a model hollow
- Exporting a model ready for printing