Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Meshmixer: Additive Manufacturing Job Preparation.
- [Instructor] And, that's it.…Of course, getting things to print correctly…is as much art as it is science.…But, with practice, you'll get better and better…at knowing how to use supports,…what minimum thicknesses you need,…what orientations work best, and so on.…To help you along, there are a few other courses…that might come in handy.…You can learn how to make your own 3D models…in the course 3D Scanning with a Camera, by Kacie Hultgren.…When you're ready to move on to even more advanced software,…check out my course 3D Printing with ZBrush.…
All right, I'll let you take it from here.…Thanks for watching, and I hope this course opens up…a lot of opportunities for you…in additive manufacturing with Meshmixer…
This course was created by Ryan Kittleson. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Checking and changing a model's scale
- Fixing mesh issues
- Checking a model's balance and adding a base
- Splitting a model into smaller pieces
- Making tab and slot connections
- Increasing thickness for printability
- Making a model hollow
- Exporting a model ready for printing