Join RIAN SKYE G LEWIN for an in-depth discussion in this video An overview of Melodyne's tools, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
Throughout this chapter, we're going to delve into the individual tools in Melodyne.…So let's take a look at where they can be found.…First in the Editor window, which you can open by double-clicking a region or…selecting the key command, Shift+Command+E or Shift+Ctrl+E, you can see on the…top-left corner is our Editing tool palette.…You can also select individual tools or change tools by right clicking and…selecting from the pop-up menu which tool you want to use.…By opening the MDD Editor from the Definition menu, you can see a similar set of…tools in the upper-left-hand corner of this Editor window.…
I'll close these two.…In addition to selecting the tools from a pop-up menu, you can also assign…shortcuts, which we'll get to in a later video. Now let's take a look at each individual tool.…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Music Editing for TV and Film in Pro Toolswith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN3h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.