Join RIAN SKYE G LEWIN for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with multiple tracks, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
If you're going to be working with multiple tracks, you need to choose the…proper version of Melodyne.…Melodyne Studio allows you to work with multiple tracks within the same session.…That's not the case with Melodyne Editor or Singletrack or Melodyne Assistant or Melodyne Essential.…We'll look at how to edit multiple tracks in various different workflows,…including Standalone, using ReWire or Bridge in later videos, but for now let's…just take a quick look at keeping our tracks arranged.…This is really just a matter of preference, the important thing is that you can…find your tracks quickly, and then you can find and locate what you want to edit quickly.…
I personally like to keep my instrument track on the top, my lead vocal below…it, and then, any backgrounds or harmonies below that.…If you have lots of tracks in your session, you may want to shrink the view so…that you can see an overview of all of those tracks better.…At this point we only have four in our session, and we can see them all just fine.…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Music Editing for TV and Film in Pro Toolswith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN3h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.