Learn more about Melodyne 4 using the excellent resources and usage examples in Celemony's online manual at http://helpcenter.celemony.com/.
- [Voiceover] Thanks for making it through…Learn Melodyne 4: The Basics.…I hope you've learned how to get around in Melodyne…and I hope you're as excited as I am…about all of the great things you can do with the program.…If you'd still like to learn more about Melodyne 4,…please check out this website here,…helpcenter.celemony.com.…The online manual is a great resource…as are the first steps videos.…This course is an introduction to…how to use the features and tools in Melodyne 4.…If you dig deeper on Celemony's website,…you'll find all kinds of great information,…including some suggestions for…using the tools available in Melodyne 4…for some creative, out of the box applications.…
And of course the best way to delve deeper…is to dig in and experiment on your own.…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Creating a new Melodyne project
- Importing, recording, and transferring audio
- Managing tracks
- Using the Pitch, Amplitude, and Timing tools
- Correcting pitch and timing automatically with macros
- Editing meter and tempo
- Using DNA and the sound editor
- Exporting audio
Skill Level Beginner
Mixing and Mastering with Logic Pro Xwith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN4h 15m Appropriate for all
Performing with Ableton Live: On Stage with St. Vincentwith Daniel Mintseris2h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up
3. Using Tools and Macros
4. Editing and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.