Join RIAN SKYE G LEWIN for an in-depth discussion in this video Using plug-ins and auxes, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
If you want to export a stereo mix of your final product, or if you want to…further polish the sound of your mix, you may want to make use of plug-ins…to shape your sound.…We took a look at activating plug-ins in Melodyne in an earlier video, but let's…take a look at it again in case you are just starting to watch now.…Under the Melodyne menu we can choose the Preferences, and we can select…Plug-ins and here we can enable AudioUnits Effects or VST Effects.…This will allow you to use any of your external AudioUnits or VST Plug-ins…within the Melodyne Mixer.…
Once you have enabled the plug-ins that you want to use and close this window,…and now we can assign those plug-ins to any channel in Melodyne.…If you wanted to use a specific Compression plug-in on your lead vocal,…for example, you can select the Insert and choose the plug-in that you want to insert.…And just like any other Mixer you'll be able to use that plug-in within your mix.…Likewise, you can insert instruments just as you would a plug-in by selecting an…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.