Learn how to use the exercise files for the course.
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files…for this course,…you can download them to your desktop as I've done here.…In the exercise files folder,…you'll find five folders.…The folders include Melodyne project files that you can…use to follow along with various videos in the course.…You can safely follow along with much of the course…by creating your own projects as well,…but using the exercise files may be helpful,…since what you'll see in your project will match…what's on my screen in each video.…If you open one of the Melodyne project files,…and the audio files are grayed out like this,…that indicates that they're missing or can't be found.…
Just open the track inspector,…go to the project tab,…and from the options menu here,…you can choose to find missing files.…Navigate to every second every hour,…and choose open.…If you do use the pro tools session,…and find that it can't locate the audio files,…just choose automatically re-link missing files,…and pro tools should find the files automatically.…
- Creating a new Melodyne project
- Importing, recording, and transferring audio
- Managing tracks
- Using the Pitch, Amplitude, and Timing tools
- Correcting pitch and timing automatically with macros
- Editing meter and tempo
- Using DNA and the sound editor
- Exporting audio
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Songwriting: Ableton Livewith Yeuda Ben-Atar1h 10m Beginner
Performing with Ableton Live: On Stage with St. Vincentwith Daniel Mintseris2h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up
3. Using Tools and Macros
4. Editing and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.