Join RIAN SKYE G LEWIN for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Move Notes tool and Edit Time Handle tool, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
The Move Notes tool is your go-to tool for editing the timing of your audio.…Let's select the Move Notes tool by selecting it from the Tool palette in the…top left-hand corner of our Editor window, or by selecting it from a right-click…pop-up menu, or with a shortcut which we'll look at assigning in a later video.…Using the Move Notes tool, we can move the start of a note by clicking near the…start of a file and dragging it to the left to make this start earlier, or to…the right to make the start later.…We can also locate our cursor near the end of a note blob or region, and you'll…notice that the arrow turns to a double arrow.…
Once you see this, you can use the tool to move the end of the note, either…earlier or later, without affecting the timing of the start of your note.…So now let's switch back to our Arrangement window, and selecting our Move tool…or even with the main tool, we can select all, Command+A or Ctrl+A. I'm going to…zoom out, Command+Option or Ctrl+Alt zoom out.…We can then use our Move tool to move entire segments left or right, keeping its…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Music Editing for TV and Film in Pro Toolswith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN3h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.