Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Amplitude tool, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
Using the Amplitude tool, you can control the volume of individual note blobs or segments.…Let's switch to the Amplitude tool using our pop-up menu or by selecting it in…the tool palette on the top- left corner of our Editor window.…And you can simply click and drag up to make a note or blob louder or down to…make a note or blob softer, and you can double-click to mute a note, and…double-click again to unmute, and just like with our other editing tools, we…can select Edit Amplitude and Reset Amplitudes to original to get back to where we started.…
You can use the Amplitude tool to achieve some really cool effects like…softening the start or end of notes as well as changing transitions between…notes, but we'll get into that later in the last video in this chapter when we…do a real-world example of editing with Melodyne.…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Music Editing for TV and Film in Pro Toolswith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.