Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up Melodyne Bridge, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
Melodyne can be used in combination with your DAW of choice by using the…Melodyne Bridge plug-in.…This plug-in acts as a virtual send that will pipe your audio from a specific…channel in your DAW to be recorded into a specific track in Melodyne.…In this example, we're going to use ProTools.…You can see that I have three tracks here, a click, a stereo instrumental, and a lead vocal.…In this example, we're going to put Melodyne Bridge on the lead vocal track.…So let's switch to the mixer and add an Insert, go to plug-ins > Other and…choose MelodyneBridge, and when we choose MelodyneBridge, Melodyne will be…launched automatically.…
When Melodyne launches, we have an unsaved untitled arrangement. I'm going to…switch back to ProTools, and I can select the Transfer button in the Melodyne…Bridge plug-in, and I can also choose the track in Melodyne to which I'm going…to send the audio from ProTools.…You can also see up here is the name of the session to which I'm sending the audio.…So I'm going to send my audio to Track 1, I'm going press Transfer, I'm going to…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.