Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Scrolling and zooming, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
In addition to using Markers to help us navigate more quickly, we can easily…change or scroll in Zoom options.…On a Mac holding Command will convert the main tool into a Hand Grabber tool so…that you can move your window left, right, and up and down.…The same thing applies on Windows by holding Ctrl.…If you hold Command+Option on a Mac, or Ctrl+Alt on Windows the same tool…will turn into a magnifying glass, so you can zoom out by moving the cursor…to the left, zoom in by moving it to the right, and zoom out and in by moving…the cursor up and down.…
Note that moving the cursor up and down with the Zoom tool will only zoom in and…out on the track over which the cursor is placed.…In addition to using the Scroll tool and Zoom tool functions that we learned…about earlier with Markers we can also use a few key commands to move forward,…backwards, up and down within our session.…On a numeric keypad if you press the number 6, your view will jump 1 to the…right, the number 4 will jump you back to the left, number 2 will move you down…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.