Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing final audio into your DAW, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
In addition to saving or exporting your audio out of Melodyne, you can also…record your final corrected audio back into your DAW.…In this video we will look at how to do that, and this technique can be used…with Melodyne Bridge, ReWire, or the Melodyne plug-in.…In this example, I'm using the Melodyne Bridge.…So I'm going to switch to Pro Tools and play my arrangement.…(music playing)…And you can tell that it's working, because our audio file for our lead vocal is muted.…So what we're hearing is the audio file playing from Melodyne through the Melodyne Bridge.…
(music playing)…And we can actually verify this another way by editing something in the audio.…We should be able to hear that when playing it back in Pro Tools.…(music playing)…Cool! So we know that's working.…So the technique essentially works by setting up the output of Melodyne Bridge…or ReWire or the plug-in to come back into a bus that we then record to an audio track.…
You should be able to do this in Logic or any other DAW as well.…So what we will want to do first is I'm going to switch to our Mixer, and I'm…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.