The options in the Track menu allow you to create, merge, duplicate, delete, and split tracks in Melodyne 4. The Project inspector and File inspector are useful for file management. If audio files can't be found by Melodyne, use the Project inspector to locate them.
- [Voiceover] Let's start this video…by creating a new project.…We're going to explore the track options in this video…and we're also going to setup a project…by importing the audio tracks that…we'll be using in this course.…The options that we're going to be exploring…can be found under the track menu.…Notice that they're all grayed out here.…First, we need to switch to our tracks pane.…And now let's create a new track.…So we now have two new tracks.…If we wanna delete a track,…we can delete the selected track or tracks here.…Now let's import some tracks as…we've done previously in this course.…
This time I'm going to import all the audio files…in the Every Second, Every Hour folder,…from the exercise files folder.…I'm gonna go to File and Import Audio.…And in here we have a bunch of audio files…that we'll be using later in the course.…So I'm gonna choose Open…and Melodyne is gonna import them…using the default algorithm.…And we're gonna talk more about the algorithm…later in this course.…Except for the instrumental track,…
- Creating a new Melodyne project
- Importing, recording, and transferring audio
- Managing tracks
- Using the Pitch, Amplitude, and Timing tools
- Correcting pitch and timing automatically with macros
- Editing meter and tempo
- Using DNA and the sound editor
- Exporting audio
Skill Level Beginner
Performing with Ableton Live: On Stage with St. Vincentwith Daniel Mintseris2h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up
3. Using Tools and Macros
4. Editing and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.