Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Looking at preferences in the Other page, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
Now let's look at the remaining preferences in the Other Preferences tab.…Here you can select your language.…So if you wanted to work in French, you can change that Language setting…and restart the application and all of your menus and displays will show up in French.…We'll keep ours in English.…You can also set the number of undo levels available in Melodyne.…This can go up to 500 levels, but just keep in mind that the more levels of undo…the more RAM your system requires.…Some of the other preferences on the other page include Monitor Note Pitch on…Editing which when selected allows you to hear the note every time you grab or…move it with the Pitch tool.…
You can also choose to Always use maximum processing quality by selecting that…check box, and you can also Process Stereo Channels Separately.…If you'd prefer to see a separate left and right for a stereo channel rather…than a combined stereo channel, you can enable this preference.…With Consider Original Scale Notes on Scale Snap unselected, if you change the…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.