Installing and authorizing Melodyne is a simple process. Celemony creates a custom installer file that is unique to your account name. Once downloaded, the program can be installed on both Mac and Windows. The license can either be authorized to an iLok dongle or directly to your computer's hard disk.
- [Voiceover] Once you've purchased…the best version of Melodyne for your needs…and downloaded the custom installer file,…you'll need to install and authorize the program…before you can start using it.…To install on Mac or Windows,…open the dmg or zip file and then run the installer.…Once the program is installed,…launch it to begin authorization.…On a Mac you can find the program…in your Applications folder…under Melodyne 4 and I'm gonna open the Melodyne app.…
If Melodyne is being run for the first time,…you can either use Melodyne player or you can activate.…Clicking Activate will take you to the website…where you can click to activate your computer.…You have two options for authorizing Melodyne.…You can authorize your hard disk,…which allows you to run the program…without any additional hardware dongles,…or you can save the license to an iLok key.…Keep in mind that if you choose to save the license…to an iLok key you currently cannot change…back to a disk-based authorization at a later time.…
This process shouldn't take more than a few seconds.…
- Creating a new Melodyne project
- Importing, recording, and transferring audio
- Managing tracks
- Using the Pitch, Amplitude, and Timing tools
- Correcting pitch and timing automatically with macros
- Editing meter and tempo
- Using DNA and the sound editor
- Exporting audio
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up
3. Using Tools and Macros
4. Editing and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.