Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Installing and authorizing Melodyne, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
You may already have Melodyne installed, but if you don't let's look at…installing and authorizing the application.…If you don't already have it downloaded, go to Celemony.com, and here you can…download a trial version or you can purchase and download Melodyne.…When you purchase and download any version of Melodyne, Celemony gives you a…unique installer that's named using your Celemony user account.…Once you've downloaded the installer, we can open it.…In this case, we'll install Melodyne studio, but the same steps will apply to any version of Melodyne.…So the Melodyne installer is much like any other installer.…
You've probably seen these screens many, many times.…Let me just walk through the steps.…Make sure you accept your User License Agreement.…Make sure your Install Location is set, and you have enough disk space, then we…can choose to Install.…Once Melodyne is installed, I would recommend opening the Disk Utility…application and repairing your permissions, although you don't have to do that right now.…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.