Melodyne can export audio to different audio file formats. A MIDI file can be exported from the pitch and rhythm in each track, and the tempo map can be exported for use in other projects or other DAWs. When working in the plugin, the audio from the plugin can be bussed and recorded to audio tracks.
- [Voiceover] When you've finished your work in Melodyne…and are happy with the result,…you'll most likely want to export your work.…There are a few different ways…to get your work out of Melodyne…depending on the work flow that you're using.…If you're using the standalone program,…from the File menu choose "export"…or you can assign a shortcut to do the same thing.…From here you can export a tempo map…as we saw earlier in this course,…or you can choose to export to AIFF or WAV files…or you can even output a MIDI file of the final result.…When choosing audio files you can specify…the sample rate here and the bit depth here.…
Here, choose an appropriate range or…a selection of what you want to export.…If you're exporting using Range of Reference Track,…you can set the reference track here…in this case the stereo instrumental track.…This means that all the tracks will have…the same length as that track when exported.…You can also export just the Cycle Length…or the Entire Length of the Project…or Start of Reference Track to End,…
- Creating a new Melodyne project
- Importing, recording, and transferring audio
- Managing tracks
- Using the Pitch, Amplitude, and Timing tools
- Correcting pitch and timing automatically with macros
- Editing meter and tempo
- Using DNA and the sound editor
- Exporting audio
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up
3. Using Tools and Macros
4. Editing and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.