Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting audio when finished, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
Once you've finished editing, you'll want to export your audio.…In this chapter, we'll look at the various ways of doing this.…Now if you're working in stand-alone mode, you can export directly from the…app, and you can also do this even if you're working from Melodyne Bridge or via ReWire.…To export let's open the File menu and choose Save Audio, and in our Save Audio…we can choose all of our export options.…You can choose the Format of the audio you want to export, you can choose the…sample rate, you can choose the bit rate, and you can choose whether you want…Interleaved or Split Stereo essentially mono files.…
As for the Range you can choose the Entire Arrangement to export the entire session.…You can choose Between Locators if you just want to export between the left…and the right locators.…You can choose Reference Track, which allows you to choose one of your tracks as…a reference for the length of your exported files.…You can choose From Start of Reference Track until End of Arrangement.…So again, you can choose any one of the files, but usually they're all going to…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Music Editing for TV and Film in Pro Toolswith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.