Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring view options, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
Before we move on to using our editing tools, let's finish setting up our session.…First let's look at our View options.…Under the View menu we have our Autoscrolling option.…With Autoscrolling enabled the page that we're viewing will jump to the next…page when the playback cursor reaches the end of the current page.…So let's take a look at how this works.…I'm going to locate the cursor closer to the end of the current page just so we…can get there quicker, and I'm going to press Play.…(music playing)…And as you can see, when the cursor reaches the end of the…current page, it's going to jump to the next page.…
Now if we turn this option off, playback will continue, but our view will stay…on the first page without jumping to the next page.…We can also, Always Show the Pitch Curve, which we need to be in our Editor view…to see, so let's open the Editor view, and we can now see lines on top of…each of the blogs or notes, and what these lines are showing us is the curve of the pitch.…So this can be turned on or off by selecting the option Always Show Pitch Curve…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.