Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring additional resources, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Thanks so much for watching this course.…If you'd like to learn more about Melodyne, there's lots of great information on Celemony's web site.…And if you plan to continue using Melodyne, one of the best ways to learn is…to do as many projects as possible.…Experience can always help you not only learn the software, but can also help…you to develop your ears and new and unique editing techniques.…If you'd like more information on my work, you can check out…http://www.skyelenwin.com and soundchemistry.com.…Also, feel free to check out my other course on lynda.com, Music Editing for TV and Film in Pro-Tools.…
Thanks again, and don't stop learning!…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Music Editing for TV and Film in Pro Toolswith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.