Join RIAN SKYE G LEWIN for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Plug-ins page, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
The Plug Ins preferences in Melodyne allow you to use your audio processing…plug-ins within Melodyne mixer.…Let's take a look at the Plug Ins Preferences page.…Here you can see a list of the currently enabled plug-ins, and you'll also the…check box for AudioUnits Effects and VST Effects.…So if your DAW uses AudioUnits or VST, you can enable all of the plug-ins that…you use in that DAW for use in Melodyne as well.…You can also choose to rescan the selected plug ins within this list if you need to.…And we're going to look at using the mixer a little bit later.…
So let's enable our AudioUnits Effects so that we have those plug-ins for use…in the mixer later.…Once you enable the AudioUnits Effects, you can see that Melodyne begin scanning…each of these plug-ins, in this case, there are quite a few.…Having access to your full arsenal of plug-ins can really help your working mix…sound great in Melodyne.…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.