Join RIAN SKYE G LEWIN for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Mixer window, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
In this video we're going to take a quick look at the Mixer window in Melodyne.…Let's open the Mixer by going to the Window menu and choosing the Mixer…option or you can use the key command, Shift+Command+M on the Mac, or…Shift+Ctrl+M on the Windows.…And once we're in the Mixer window, you'll see a fairly familiar environment.…On the bottom you'll see the track name just above it you'll see Solo, Mute, and…Record Enable, and then just above that you'll your fader level.…One thing that's really important to know about Melodyne is it if do change the…fader level to get a good working mix, when you're done, and you export the…audio, the level of your fader will affect the level of the exported audio.…
So if you are going to change the fader levels just keep in mind that you may…want to reset them to 0, before you export your audio, if you want to your…exported audio to match the level of the imported audio.…Now depending on your workflow, this maybe not an important, but it's something…very important to keep in mind about the way Melodyne works.…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.