Join RIAN SKYE G LEWIN for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring Melodyne's menus, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
We've seen most of Melodyne's windows, so now let's take a quick look at the…rest of the menus in Melodyne. Under the Melodyne menu, you'll see Preferences.…You can also find out About Melodyne, to find out what version you're running.…In the File menu, you can do things like create new arrangements, open existing…arrangements or recent arrangements, and you can open the Melody Manager.…The Melody Manager in Melodyne is a cool tool that allows you to keep track of…various melodies you have used in different sessions along the way.…Here, you can also import audio, insert or remove tracks, and save the…arrangement, or save a copy of the arrangement, export your audio, save audio to…MIDI or revert your session to a saved copy. And again, we'll get into most of…this further along in the course.…
Under the Edit menu, you can undo and redo, you can access your undo history,…and you can revert to the audio file in its original state.…You can also reset the position if you've moved it, you can cut, copy, paste,…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.