Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Arrangement and Editor windows, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
Now let's take a look at the difference between the Arrangement window and the…Editor window in Melodyne.…When you start a new session, the Arrangement window is what you see when you first start the session.…So right now we're looking at the Arrangement window, and in this window, you…can see all the tracks that we have in our session and all the empty tracks…that are automatically created already.…First let's quickly make this a little easier to look at.…You can tell we're pretty zoomed in, and you can see the bars up top which…indicates how far our zoom level is.…But to make this easier to see let's zoom in a little bit on the waveform.…
So at the bottom of our window, you can see where our scrollbar is a miniature…waveform that represents the entire length of the session, and this is a really…cool feature in Melodyne, because you can see that the scrollbar itself really…just represents a window into the magnification level of our entire session.…What that scrollbar is showing us is that our Arrange window displays from left…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.