Multiple tracks can be edited simultaneously in Melodyne 4 Studio. The Editing Mix Fader makes monitoring multiple tracks in the Note Editor very intuitive, and Spread Unison Tracks makes it easy to manage tracks with audio that overlaps. Copy and paste audio between multiple tracks, and even between multiple projects, in an intuitive manner.
- [Voiceover] When editing in Melodyne,…it's very likely that you're going to work with more…than one track simultaneously.…Whether you're working in the standalone application,…or in the plugin, you can edit across multiple tracks…simultaneously, and perform editing tasks on one or…more tracks, and even between different tracks.…Multi-track note editing is currently available only…in the studio edition of Melodyne.…In both the standalone app, and the plugin,…you can edit all the tracks from within the same window.…When working in your DAW,…any instance of the Melodyne plugin can access and edit…all the tracks on which the Melodyne plugin is inserted.…
Though multiple tracks cannot be edited simultaneously…in ARA mode.…In the standalone app, you'll use the edit notes and…reference buttons in the tracks pane,…in order to control which tracks you can see and edit…in the note editor pane.…Here, we can see the tracks that have the edit notes…button active, and here we can see the reference button…active on a bunch of other tracks.…
- Creating a new Melodyne project
- Importing, recording, and transferring audio
- Managing tracks
- Using the Pitch, Amplitude, and Timing tools
- Correcting pitch and timing automatically with macros
- Editing meter and tempo
- Using DNA and the sound editor
- Exporting audio
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up
3. Using Tools and Macros
4. Editing and Exporting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.