Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating, moving, and deleting tracks, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
Now that we've created a new session and saved it, let's take a look at creating…and moving tracks within the Arrangement window.…Now the Arrangement window is the first window in Melodyne that you're presented…with when you create a new session.…You can also select the Arrangement window by going to the Window menu and…choose Show Arrangement.…In the Arrangement window, you can see that there were eight tracks created…automatically when we created the new session.…What we want to do now is look at how to create more tracks, move these…tracks or delete tracks.…Now, one thing to point out is that when you import audio, which we will…get into in a later video, it will automatically use the first, second,…third, fourth all the way up to eighth available track without creating new tracks first.…
So, if you know you're going to import eight audio files into your Melodyne…Studio session, you don't need to delete these eight tracks.…First, because they'll automatically get used, but if you know you're only…going to be using say two tracks in your session, perhaps you want to delete…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.