Join RIAN SKYE G LEWIN for an in-depth discussion in this video Copying and pasting, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
In Melodyne just like in any other Digital Audio WorkStation you can cut, copy, and paste.…This is very useful if you want to make a new arrangement or perhaps…duplicate part of your arrangement, without having to do it before bringing…your audio into Melodyne.…So perhaps you've already made the corrections on the specific section, and…you want to repeat it, perhaps the chorus background vocals in a song, you can…actually copy and paste your already corrected audio rather than having to make those edits again.…I am going to zoom out a little bit so that we can look at the entire…arrangement, which I can also view the entire arrangement by selecting…Navigation Menu > Zoom to > Full Song, since we already have a full song marker created.…
So if I, for example, wanted to copy the entire background vocals section…from one chorus and paste it to another, I can simply select it, copy it with…Command+C or Ctrl+C, locate my cursor to wherever I want to paste it and…paste it there with Command+V or Ctrl+V. Likewise, if you wanted to remove a…
AuthorRIAN SKYE G LEWIN
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Ableton Live 8 Essential Trainingwith Rick Schmunk7h 20m Beginner
Music Editing for TV and Film in Pro Toolswith RIAN SKYE G LEWIN3h 30m Intermediate
Foundations of Audio: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 29m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.