Join Skye Lewin for an in-depth discussion in this video Building custom shortcuts, part of Melodyne Studio Essential Training.
One of the best features in Melodyne studio is the ability to set your own…custom shortcut keys.…So let's select our Short Cuts, Preferences page and here you can see the Action…column and the Key column.…In the Action column you see a list in their submenus of each function in…Melodyne to which you can assign a key command.…One thing that's important to know is that the shortcuts are only available in…Melodyne studio and not in Melodyne editor also known as Melodyne singletrack.…So quickly let's take a look at some of the actions that we can assign, and I'll…show you some of the key commands that I like to use when I work.…
So under the Windows menu everything is pretty much where I like it.…But you may find that in your workflow you access the Tone Scale very frequently.…So you may want to assign your own custom shortcut to open that window without…having to use the menu.…All you've to do to that is just type the key command that you want to use and…one thing to note is that if you do try and assign a shortcut that already…
- Understanding the Melodyne variants: Editor, Assistant, Essential, and Studio
- Creating, moving, and deleting tracks
- Setting the tone scale, meter, and tempo in a session
- Working with multiple tracks (in Melodyne Studio)
- Working with Direct Note Access to edit polyphonic audio (in Melodyne Editor)
- Using the various editing tools in Melodyne
- Correcting pitch and time automatically
- Adjusting pitch and time manually with the Melodyne tools
- Setting hardware, plug-in, and MIDI preferences
- Editing audio with MIDI
- The Mixer in Melodyne
- Using Melodyne plug-in, Melodyne Bridge and ReWire
- Exporting with Spot to Pro Tools
Skill Level Beginner
Pro Tools: Music Editing for TV and Filmwith Skye Lewin3h 30m Intermediate
Audio Foundations: EQ and Filterswith Brian Lee White2h 28m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up and Working with Sessions
3. Editing Audio
4. Exploring the Preferences
5. Editing Audio with MIDI
6. Melodyne's Mixer
7. Melodyne Configurations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.