Join Ashley Kennedy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Editing with Composites and Effects in Avid Media Composer.
Now that you've completed this course you should have all the tools you need to…create cohesive composites of scenes from many unrelated parts.…As you keep practicing you may run into a few snags here and there, especially if…you start to build many, many video layers.…If the answer to your issues isn't contained in this course I encourage you to…hit up the Avid support and Avid community's web pages, which contain tutorials,…knowledge-bases, and user forums, full of people who can answer your questions.…And if you need help on anything else Avid related, I encourage you to check out my…other Avid courses on lynda.com;…including Avid Media Composer 6 Essential Training.…
Good luck as you embark on an exciting world of compositing.…It really is so fun to watch worlds form in front of you.…
- Introducing compositing
- Pulling chroma keys with SpectraMatte
- Animating a chroma key
- Working with luma keys using the 3D Luma Keyer
- Masking out part of an image with the AniMatte effect
- Using AniMatte effects as transitions
- Using alpha channels in keys
- Creating a title sequence using a layered Photoshop file
- Changing the color or characteristics of an area inside the video frame using the Paint effect
- Writing words with the Brush tool
- Cloning and tracking objects
- Removing scratches and artifacts
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro: Color Correction and Enhancementwith Jeff Sengstack5h 6m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Compositing and Intraframe Effects
Understanding compositing3m 53s
2. Working with SpectraMatte and Other Chroma Keyers
3. Using the AniMatte Effect
4. Using Alpha Channels and Matte Keys
5. Using the Paint Effect
6. Putting It All Together
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.