Join Ryan Kittleson for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Digital Creature Creation in ZBrush, Photoshop, and Maya.
You have reached the end of the Digital Creature Creation process in ZBrush,…Maya and Photoshop, but there are so many great places to go from here.…lynda.com offers lots of great courses to help you on to the next level.…You can learn more about animating the Dewhopper with Character Animation…Fundamentals with Maya, or you can learn how to put it into a game, with Game…Character Creation in Maya.…You could also create an environment for the Dewhopper to live in, with Maya 2011:…Creating Natural Environments.…There are also lots of great communities online where people are helping each…other with the finer points of sculpting in ZBrush, such as zbrushcentral.com.…
You can also learn more about Autodesk products like Maya, by going…to area.Autodesk.com.…Thanks for watching this course.…I hope you gained some insights into creature creation that will benefit you…for years to come.…
- Brainstorming and refining a character concept
- Installing custom brushes
- Optimizing tablet settings
- Posing the ZSpheres in ZBrush
- Sculpting muscles and midsize shapes
- Working with DynaMesh
- Using GoZ between ZBrush and Maya
- Creating topology for animation
- Sculpting fine detail
- Cleaning up a mesh in Maya
- Creating the UV layout
- Lighting and shading
- Painting texture maps
- Posing with Transpose tools in ZBrush
- Batch rendering a turntable animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Ninness11h 15m Beginner
1. Preparing Your Workspace
2. Designing the Creature
3. Basic Sculpting in ZBrush
4. Basic Modeling in Maya
5. Creating Topology for Animation
6. Creating the UV Layout
7. Creating a Pedestal Environment
8. Lighting and Shading
10. Posing the Model
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.