For this course, it is recommended that you have at least a basic knowledge of modelling and animation in Maya 2018 (or no later than 2017) and have taken Maya Essential Training course. You do not need any formal medical or anatomy training to take this course.
- [Instructor] In this course, we'll be using a variety of common tools to create animations in Autodesk Maya 2018. If you're new to using Maya, then you may want to take the course Maya 2018 Essential Training to make sure that you're familiar with these tools, the Maya interface, and the Arnold renderer. This course will also be suitable if you're using Maya 2017. But please be aware that any older versions may not have some of the latest tools we'll be exploring in this course. You don't need any formal medical or anatomy training to take this course.
This course is designed to give you an insight into the field of medical animations and will hopefully inspire you to go on to further study in this area.
- Why study medical animation?
- Creating basic medical animations
- How different aesthetics can impact your final animation
- Cinematic and three-point lighting
- Working with layered shaders