Join Andy Beane for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Maya: Advanced Modeling.
- [Instructor] To follow this course, you'll need to have at least a basic to intermediate working knowledge of Autodesk Maya and a basic understanding of Autodesk Mudbox. I will be demonstrating a few tools in this course that are specific to Maya 2018, but for the most part you should be able to follow along with older versions of Maya. If you're new to the world of 3D and modeling, I suggest you check out some of these essential training courses before diving into this course, like Maya 2018 Essential Training with George Maestri, Modeling Vehicles in Maya with Ryan Kittleson, and Mudbox Essential Training with Craig Barr.
Now let's get modeling.
- Modeling workflows
- Geometry conversion
- Working with small room objects
- Modeling the top, middle base, and floor base of a table
- Blocking chair shapes in Maya
- Retopology in Mudbox for Maya
- Cleaning up model files
- Managing files and importing
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Shader Networks in Maya and mental raywith Aaron F. Ross5h 28m Intermediate
1. Get Ready to Model
2. Modeling Basics
3. Smaller Room Objects
4. Side Table
5. Leather Chair
6. All Together Now
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.