Join George Maestri for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know before watching this course, part of Maya: Time Editor.
- [Voiceover] Now you should know a little bit about Maya before watching this course. So we do expect a basic Maya knowledge. Particularly in animation. And since this is an animation course you'll need to know a little bit about keyframing as well as how to use the Graph Editor. Now if you don't know these things go ahead and check out our Essential Training courses and these should get you up to speed.
- Creating motion clips
- Remapping and manipulating animation with motion clips
- Editing clips in the Time Editor
- Creating motion clips from character animation
- Moving motion data between characters