Focuses on the basics of animating in Maya, including setting keyframes, working with animation editors, and automating animation with constraints and simple rigs.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm George Maestri, and welcome to Maya Essentials 5 Animation Tools. In this course, we're first going to start out understanding the basic animation interface in Maya, and then we're gonna create and adjust keys. After that, we're going to play back animations using Playblast, and then we're also gonna look at things like motion paths, motion trails. After that, we're gonna edit some animation using the Graph Editor, and finally, we're gonna go over some of the basics of creating a skeleton to deform a character and then animate that character.
With that, let's go ahead and get started with Maya Essentials 5 Animation Tools.
- Understanding the animation interface
- Animating objects and their attributes
- Creating, copying, and adjusting keyframes
- Creating breakdown keys
- Animating objects along paths
- Hiding, locking, and limiting channels
- Fitting skeletons to a mesh
- Deforming a mesh with the Skin tool
- Animating a skeleton