Explore how to use the new features in Maya 2017 Extension 3, including the new UV Editor interface, the Symmetrize UV tool, and Viewport 2.0 additions.
- [George] Hi, I'm George Maestri and in this course, we're going to take a look at Maya 2017, Service Pack 3. And that has a bunch of new features, so we're going to take a look at some new interface additions to Maya 2017, including Viewport editions, and the new UV Editor interface. We'll take a look at some new modeling tools, some additional rendering features, and a few special effects tools. So let's go ahead and get started.
- Reviewing new interface features
- Working with the new UV Editor interface
- Growing and shrinking selections along a loop
- Matching Transformations
- Using the Symmetrize UV tool
- Reviewing skydome support and displacement mapping in Viewport 2.0
- MASH World and Placer nodes